Wednesday, January 2, 2013

January 2, 2013

Last night we were laying in bed and I made a comment about his chest hair, it's always been something I loved.  I know its kind of a weird thing to bring up, but I do I love it.  After a few minutes had passed he asked me to try to stop talking about his manly features so much.  At the time he said it I understood right away.  He's trying to be a woman as odd as it still sounds in my head I understood as much as one on the outside can.  All of a sudden today I got mad at him for asking that of me.  I have spent the last 5 years expressing all of the manly features I loved about him, and now all of a sudden he expects me to just stop saying them?  I've never been attracted to women to even begin to think about a man's girly features.  Its just so natural to bring them up at this point I don't even think about it.  At least I don't think he expects me to all out stop saying those types of things, he does understand that is all new to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment