Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

Last night was another down hill.  Not really any new emotions, but still the feeling of why do I have to deal with this, how is fair.  I hate when I get that thought in my head.  For one I feel overly depressed because of it, but I also feel guilty for feeling that way.  Like I'm not being understanding enough for my husbands sake.  Then he tells me that he was getting upset that I made a few jokes about some of the changes he been making.  My jokes weren't meant to hurt him, we always joke around about stuff, they were just my way of dealing.  I just ended up feeling like I've been failing him.  By the end I couldn't sleep.  He couldn't think of anything to even try to make me feel better, and it only made me feel worse, like my feeling was justified.  So I just laid in bed, trying as hard as I could sleep, but failing.  To make matters worse our older son kept waking up crying last night. 

I do have to give credit to my husband, he did at least learn from the other day.  When his alarm went off he snoozed it and just cuddled with me for a while.  It might not have solved any problems, but it did make my day start on a much better note. 

No comments:

Post a Comment