Sunday, January 13, 2013

January 12, 2013

Things have gotten better again.  After getting lots of emotions and fears out we both feel better.  I read up on some of the things I was worried about, mostly hormone treatments.  We weren't sure of all of the effects it would have.  One of the important ones for us was weather or not it would make him sterile.  Turns out it does (which is kinda what we thought).  Oddly this made me feel better.  My husband kept telling me that its a slow process, but what did slow mean.  Knowing that the hormones will make him sterile means that that step won't be done until we are done having kids, and we have always talked about having 3 or 4.  So now I finally have some idea of a time frame.  I understand that this process is different for every couple, and that my husband really didn't know how thing were gonna go for sure.  Its just so reassuring that I don't have to worry about losing him male side quickly, we will have a few years to take lots and lots of baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment