Sunday, December 29, 2013

Facebook group

I don't know how many people read this blog, but I wanted to share with you all a group that I am starting on facebook.  I've made it secret so unless you are in the group you can't see the group, who is in it or what is posted.  I can't just share a link to the group because it wont show up for you if your not a member so please email me Hellokittypink53@gmail.com to get an invite to the group.  I'm planning for it to be a place where spouses of trans people can talk openly about the issues they are facing with out worrying about what others think.  A place to vent, as well as share the good news.

I also wanted to share another blog that is by a trans spouse.  I haven't finished reading though it all yet, but they are just getting starting with it all and I'm sure she would love some of you to visit her site http://myidentityjourney.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-breaking-point.html

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I just wanted to put a quick post up about the group, hopefully I'll find time to put up a regular post soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment