Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013

I know I had said in my last post that I felt like my husband and I were finally being able to compromise on a couple things, but I realized last night that we weren't really compromising, he was just slowing down on some things for me.   Don't get me wrong he was very sweet to do that for me, but its not really a compromise.  I thought of some ways to change it up a little bit and hopefully will make us both  happy.  Instead of just keeping his nails short and trimmed, I suggested to either grow them out and I will just tell him when they are getting to long, and ask him to cut them then, or I can help show him how to keep them filed, so they will stay at a more medium length.  He liked the idea of leaning to keep them filed, so I think this weekend I will help show him how I do it at least.  And as for his shaved legs, I suggested that maybe we go back and forth for a while.  Right now he is growing the hair back out, and I'm pretty excited to have his hairy legs back.  After he lets it grow out for a while he will then shave for a while again, and go back and forth like that for a while while I adjust to all of the changes happening.  I wish there was a how to on this kind of thing, but there isn't even a suggested guild line  so we are just making all up as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment